Participant Experience Roundtable
2021 Annual Meeting
SHARP FOCUS ON THE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE!
OCTOBER 13, 2021
Forum for heads of retirement plan participant strategy teams to discuss current developments and emerging issues impacting retirement readiness.
- Impact of ever-evolving technology on participant experience and participant engagement (SMS, mobile apps, virtual meetings, in-app chats, and alerts)
- Effective ways to engage participants across segments in a targeted manner (just-in-time / on-demand) and through the most effective approaches
- Retirement and beyond: financial wellness, risk management, income in retirement, and managed accounts
- Enhanced financial sustainability of our firms
- Enhanced effectiveness of the national retirement system
Presentations, productive collaboration on initiatives, and informal discussions on topics requested by members at periodic meetings of the Roundtable. Attendees can expect to come away with a better understanding of:
- Strategies to drive participant outcomes
- The future state of retirement readiness and financial wellness counseling
- Ways to enhance staff mastery of communication technology in participant strategy today and in the future
- How to structure the participant journey through workforce entry, accumulating, pre-, at-, and post- retirement
Hot topics discussed will be decided with your input and that of other registered attendees in the two weeks immediately preceding the Roundtable meeting.
Heads of participant experience, financial wellness strategy, digital user experience, mobile app design, participant communication consulting, participant counseling, education, and contact center
- Retirement plan service providers and investment managers
- Retirement plan advisory firms
- Financial wellness service providers
- Managed accounts providers
- Participant education, counseling, and communication consultants
This event is not open to the press.
ADP - John Hancock - Principal Financial Group - Securian Financial - The Standard - T. Rowe Price – The Vanguard Group
ALL TIMES CENTRAL
|9:30 a.m.||Welcome, introductions, and program outline / topics of the day|
|10:00 a.m.||General session discussion on Hot Topics with participation by Jennifer Benz, SVP and Communications Leader - Segal Benz|
|10:45 a.m.||Networking Break (Open Discussion Room on Portal)|
|11:30 a.m.||Small Group Collaboration – RAPID FIRE breakout sessions
Two 25-minute productive sessions to formulate actionable strategies to address specific challenges.
|12:30 p.m.||Networking Lunch Break (Open Discussion Room on Portal)|
|1:30 p.m.||Moderated breakout sessions by size band – Beyond retirement – discussions with stakeholders on the delivery of retirement plan participant communication and financial wellness programs in the new environment, financial markets, solvency, regulation/legislation, cryptocurrencies, fraud prevention and cybersecurity|
|2:30 p.m.||Closing General Session|
Financial Well Being in Retirement
Discussion of financial health in retirement: retirement risk management, longevity, healthcare, dependence, inflation, the meaning of "income" in retirement, and how it impacts financial behaviors pre- and post- retirement.
|3:15||Wrap Up and Next Steps|
|3:30 p.m.||Meeting Adjourns|
|Members||First 2 registration fees waived|
|Non-Members||$495 per registration|