Payroll Feed Integration Insights To Identify Best and Worst Practices
Everyone’s on their best behavior when a new client relationship is established. Both client plan and service provider want to get off on the right foot. Most of the time things go well. But sometimes there is a challenge with things like payroll feeds during the new business installation stage. Sound familiar? EACH Enterprise is conducting a survey among the top retirement plan service providers to develop a greater understanding of the challenges and, more importantly, to identify and eventually promote best practices among plan sponsors and their advisors.
- 15 participating firms
- 38 questions or series of questions
- Addressing topics such as
- Service Model (based on 360-degre payroll and other feeds)
- Client payroll services practices (best and worst)
- Payroll file setup and risk protocol
- Cybersecurity and privacy
- Roles and responsibilities
- Operational practices (in six market segments)
- Future direction of payroll feed integration
- Fielded April 25, 2018
- Preliminary results May 16, 2018
- Final results June 6, 2018
Participating firms will receive a report on the overall study results, as well as a personalized conference with their firm’s results, including business recommendations based on their specific markets and service models.