ProMotion is a training and certification program for service provider transition specialists of retirement plan advisor practices and third party administration firms. Attendees who receive an 80% passing grade upon completion of the course receive the Transition üSuperstar designation. There is no fee to maintain the designation.
June 12/13, 2018
ProMotion is particularly relevant to associates of retirement plan advisory practices and third-party administrator firms responsible for successfully transitioning plans from one provider to the next.
- Retirement plan investment advisors
- Third party administration firm owners and partners
- Client relationship managers of retirement plan advisory practices
- Operations managers of plan advisory practices
- Technical consultants of TPA firms
- Others with responsibility for transitioning defined contribution plan service providers
At this one-of-a-kind event, attendees will:
- Acquire advanced knowledge of the retirement plan provider transition process
- Perform in-person due diligence of the new business implementation teams of 10+ major recordkeeping service providers
- Discuss provider transition practices and case-in-point examples with your peers and providers
- Provide input and feedback to a consortium of retirement plan recordkeeping service providers
- Participate in an industry initiative to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the retirement plans business
- Become a Certified Transition üSuperstar
Seven hours of fun educational experience.
- Two formal learning sessions
- Provider due diligence round-robin exhibit hall
- One timeslot for breakout peer best practice discussions
- On-line quiz to attest of your educational achievement
- One short session of take-aways, discussions, recommendations and next steps
Featured recordkeeping service providers:
- List to be announced
ProMotion Registration Cost:
$300 (waived for qualified applicants)
There is no additional cost to maintain your certification for the first three years following your successful completion of the program.